Good morning Full Potential brings. Just about to board my flight from Cancun to San Jose and wanted to get this post off before I am up in the air.
Emma and I had a great time this week in Tulum. And we had our moments.. big moments of processing.
I’d say some of my biggest takeaways are:
– it’s refreshing to be traveling again, it really helps to see things from a new perspective
– it will be nice to go back.. the feeling of going back can only be had when you leave
– as much as you might want to be ONE with another, it’s also nice to have plenty of space and breaks for yourselves and rediscover yourself
– setting a strong intention from the beginning of our trip was helpful in anchoring back to it again and again.
– nothing really goes exactly as planned.. be adaptive, be resilient
– things usually cost more than you expect they will, so expect them to cost more so you aren’t as surprised 🙂
– when I smoke weed I become un-relatable to most people. Smoke only if people are ready to go on a medicine journey
– I don’t really need to smoke and should get highlights naturally.
– there’s a spiritual war going on all the times for our mind’s and souls.. stay positive, stay sharp.
– being loving awareness means seeing through loving eyes.
– Judgement stings everyone including yourself
– Patience is a big part of spiritual development towards grace
– be willing to receive feedback about yourself from many people .. it can only help you improve
– try the vegan taco stand La Valeta, you won’t regret it.
That’s it for now. See you in Costa Rica or online soon 🙂
James Sunheart is a student of personal development and spiritual growth. He is passionate about optimizing people, systems and life. He’s written 7 books. Interviewed hundreds of experts. Given a TED Talk in France. Lives in Costa Rica while developing a sustainable eco-village. For opportunities email: James AT FullPotential.com